Sweet and Sour Stir Fry Beef with Zucchini
Recipes / Quick and Easy
Total Time: Servings:
- 350g of Beef Strips
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion thinly sliced
- 1 zucchini thinly sliced
- ½ medium onion
- 2 garlic cloves diced
- 1 packet sweet and sour sauce (120g)
- Parsley (optional)
- Pinch of basil
- Black pepper
- Chili flakes (optional)
- Prepare ingredients: Thinly slice the onion, zucchini and dice the garlic.
- Preheat a large pan over medium-to-high heat, add the olive oil and add the garlic and onion. Cook until light golden brown (3-4 min). Regularly stir to make sure that they do not stick to the pan.
- Add the beef strip and zucchini to the pan. Season with black pepper, salt, chili flakes and basil. Lower the heat and cook for about 10-15 minutes until the beef turns evenly brown. Regularly check to make sure that nothing is sticking to the pan.
- Add the packet of sweet and sour sauce and mix everything evenly. Cook for another 10 minutes.
- Serve the dish and add parsley as garnish.