Turkey Meatballs with Curried Cauliflower
Recipes / Quick and Easy
Total Time: Servings:
- 2 Ribeye steaks
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 red/yellow bell peppers thinly sliced
- 1 onion thinly sliced
- 4 slices provolone
- 4 slices low fat cheddar cheese (50% reduced)
- 4 garlic cloves diced
- 4 large tortilla wraps
- Black pepper
- Chili flakes (optional)
- Preheat a large pan over medium-to-high heat. Add olive oil and add the two steaks. Season the steaks with some salt, black pepper and chili flakes on both sides. Cook the steal until its pink color disappears in the middle and you have a golden browning on its top (roughly 8-10 minutes on each side).
- Prepare your vegetables whilst the steaks are cooking.
- Once the steaks are ready, transfer them to a cutting board and let them rest for about 5 minutes.
- In the same pan that you used for the steaks, cook the onions, peppers and garlic until golden (roughly 3-4 minutes).
- Thinly slice the steaks and transfer the slices back to the pan with the vegetables and add the provolone and reduced fat cheddar. Cook until the cheese is melty – another 2-3 minutes.
- Fill the tortillas with the steak mixture, wrap tightly, and serve.